Baldwin Elementary Parent Resource Center
Parent Involvement is critical to the success of a child. “When schools and families work together, everyone benefits: students do better in school and in life, parents become empowered, teacher morale improves, schools get better, and communities grow stronger.” – National Coalition for Parent Involvement in Education
Our Parent Resource Center is conveniently located on the first floor in room 1.1.235. We welcome parents and families Monday – Friday from 8:30 – 2:45. *Additional evening hours are available upon request.
Available Services and Resources Available:
- Parents can check out academic materials and manipulatives to work with their child at home.
- Interpreter and translation support for parent-teacher conferences and meetings.
- Information about available resources in the community.
- Guidance with school and district policies and procedures.
- Assistance with accessing health and educational needs for students.
- Assistance with completing school forms.
- Volunteer and support classrooms and school.
Every Thursday parents provide support to our school from 8:30 – 11:00 am. Volunteers will be give the opportunity to develop meaningful relationship with school preparing material to be used in the classrooms and engaging in different activities. Be part of our team, your support is valuable and you can see how it will reflect in your child’s education. Be involved, your kid will love it!
Title 1 Documents
Parents have the right to request information about the degree and certification of their child’s teacher(s) and paraprofessional(s), if applicable. This document is provided to parents through the Department of Federal and Special Programs and the GCPS Parent Handbook.
Parents are welcome to visit our Parent Center at any time. Please contact the Parent Outreach Liaison, Yoneiby Pierre at firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 678-225-5500
The Parent Center is located on the first floor and is open Monday – Friday from 8:30 – 3:30. *Evening hours are available by request.
Parent Workshop Information: