2019-20 Kindergarten Registration
Kindergarten Registration is on May 2, 2019
Online registration will be available as of April 1, 2019
Call our school at 678-225-5500 to find out information about
What to Bring for the May 2nd Registration:
- Complete our online survey
- Your child!
- An official document showing proof of birth date.
- Proof of residency in attendance zone. The school requires proof of residency, which may be verified by presenting a current utility bill (excluding telephone bills) AND one of the following documents:
– a non-contingent sales contract
– current lease/rental agreement
– most recent income tax return
– current paycheck stub
– current residential property tax statement or bill
– current warranty or quitclaim deed
– current home purchase agreement
– current homeowner’s insurance policy
- Please note, if you are living with a friend or family member, both you and the member you reside with will need to complete a Residency Affidavit (to be completed on site).
- A Georgia certificate of immunization. (Form #3231)
- Evidence of Vision, Hearing, Dental, and Nutrition Screening obtained in the past year. (Georgia Form #3300) (rev. 2013).
- Proof of authorized person to enroll.
- A photo ID.
- The child’s social security number.
- A copy of the Pre-K progress report if available from your child’s state Pre-K program.
Registration Helpful Links