Congratulations to the winners of the Baldwin Elementary School Science Fair:
3rd Grade Winners:
- 1st Place: Which liquids will make the best emergency light? Water & bleach, water & bath soap, or water & laundry detergent?
- 2nd Place: What size balloon makes the CD spin the longest?
- 3rd Place: What temperature of water will make crystals?
4th Grade Winners:
- 1st Place: What happens when I put Mentos into different types of liquids?
- 2nd Place: What temperature of water forms crystals faster; hot or cold?
- 3rd Place: Will vinegar or hot water dissolve a bath bomb faster?
5th Grade Winners:
- 1st Place: What material do plants grow the best in; soil, cotton, or sand?
- 2nd Place: Which crayons work the best: Crayola or Crazy Art?
- 3rd Place: Which glue makes slime better?
Our top winner, moving on to compete at the district level, is a 5th grader from Ms. Walters class with the project: What material do plants grow the best in; soil, cotton, or sand?
Congratulations to all of our winners!
Special thanks go out to our amazing judges. We greatly appreciate the partnerships we have within our community to support our students.
|Dr. James Scarboro||Summerour Middle School|
|Chekema Hector Browne||Summerour Middle School|
|Robert Mann||Peachtree Corners Rotary Club|
|Pratima Darr||Georgia Gwinnett College|
|Lynnette Howard||Gwinnett County|
|Jill Swenson||Southwest Gwinnett Chamber|
|Marilyn Gregory||Southwest Gwinnett Chamber|
|Dr. Charles Pibble||Georgia Gwinnett College|
|Dr. Susan Baker||Southwest Gwinnett Chamber|